Monday, June 13, 2011

yogi_Insert A Question In GoogleForm In A Specific Location And Have The Same Order In Spreadsheet

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com
Karen Jean said:
How do you insert a question in a specific location and have the final spreadsheet keep the same order. These were questions posted in the form forum, but there was no implemented solution. Maybe I am missing something. Can someone give me a quick fix so I don't have to start a new form for the question I forgot.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Karen, the ResponseTable in the spreadsheet maintains the order in which the questions were originally created and that order can not be changed. However, you can create another sheet like I did in the following where I used the QUERY function to order the question in the right order of interest to me. As more responses are looged in Sheet1, the questions with their respective answers are automatically created in the order of interest in Sheet2.

No comments:

Post a Comment