Friday, June 3, 2011

yogi_Fill In Computed Results For All Rows of Form Data For Blood Sugar Data

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com
anonymous said:
I have a diabetes-related blood sugar tracking sheet.
I use a form to enter new data as it's easier than trying to access the spreadsheet on my phone. Problem is, column H tracks my A1C, and each row must contain a formula that pulls from other columns to do the calculation. When I use the form to enter data, it doesn't do the column H calculation without me copying in the formula from another cell under column H.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
So you need an array formula for column H
and you also need an arrayformula for column F
as shown in Sheet1 -- Columns F,G, and H with row 1 colored light brown were added subsequent to the creation of the Form questions shown with header rows colored Gray.

No comments:

Post a Comment