Wednesday, December 7, 2011

yogi_Show Date In A Different Style Compared To Timestamp Column In Form Responses Sheet

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com
user green pea said:
I would like to change the way the date is shown on my spreadsheet for the timestamp from the response to the form.
Hello,
I would like for my spreadsheet that is linked to a form to show both the date and time it was completed, but without seconds. The choice in the drop down menu that allows for both date and time formatting force you to have seconds too.
I would either like to change the format of this column to leave out the seconds (but not sure how to do that) OR to have a second column, fed from the timestamp of when the form was completed column, and then have one column show the date and the other show the time, without seconds.
Could someone kindly tell me how I might do this?
Thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------


following is a solution to the problem


No comments:

Post a Comment