Monday, January 23, 2012

yogi_Count Total and Attributes By Category For A Specified Entity


Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com
user Drop Knowledge said:
Here is a small sample of the data I will be using:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai0NLpQcw2ccdC01VTRvdmZFQVVPQ1llOXNtbjJKLVE
Basically, I want to be able to count how many times each type of issue is reported per agent.  Using the above example, I'd want to know how many hardware issues, software issues, etc. were assigned to Terrel in the appropriate cells under Agent Breakdown > Terrel.
Note: I just manually entered the total tickets in the example as I already have a formula to count total tickets per agent.  Any help would be appreciated!

--------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment