Monday, January 9, 2012

yogi_Extract Data From Form Into Various Columns And Make A Graph

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com
user Tadeo said:
Thanks for taking time to look at my post.  I am trying to create a nice graph that compares scores as they vary throughout different attempts. My spreadsheet is found here. The data is entered through a form in four columns.  I am not concerned about the time stamp.  I want to extract the score and place it into the appropriate cell in the right column and row.  From time to time some attempts during a session result in no score.  Once the data is nicely arranged I am attempting to make a line graph which looks nice and shows the progression over time.  The raw data is on the first page of the spread sheet.  I would like help writing some formulas which will make the data auto-populate into the cells as shown on the second page.  The third page is my attempt at the desired line graph (although it needs some work).  The fourth and fifth pages are open to public editing.  If you have questions post and I will answer.
Again thanks for your help,
-------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem:

No comments:

Post a Comment