Sunday, January 15, 2012

yogi_Have Timeline Gadget Show All Items Into Timeline From A Spreadsheet

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com
user Mr. S said:
I currently teach a class of 17 students and the students have completed a spreadsheet based on the requirements of using the form to fill out the spreadsheet.
The form included timestamp, username, title, start, end, description, image, link.
The dates were filled in in the dd/mm/yyyy format.
Only the first few dates are showing up when I add the gadget, about 5 of them. There should be 47 of them.
Could anyone help me to get the dates to show up on the Timeline Gadget?
Thank You,
----------------------------------
in the following solution to the problem, I noticed that I had to clean up the raw data in the user's spreadsheet ...
1) removing blank rows
2) ensure that all items have a start date
so I prepared Sheet1 for use with the Timeline Gadget by querying the data

No comments:

Post a Comment