Wednesday, January 25, 2012

yogi_Set Up To Automatically Sort Data By Priority And Time Taken Columns In Another Sheet

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                         Google Spreadsheet                            www.energyefficientbuild.com
user praber31 said:
I have a spreadsheet that has 5 columns. Task, Next Step, Time Guess, Time Taken, Priority.
Time Guess is in minutes and Priority is A,B,C,& W. 
I would to have it auto update my form based on Priority (A-Z) and then Time Guess (A-Z). This way the top of the list would always have the highest priority that can be completed in what I think is the shortest amount of time. This spreadsheet would then auto sort when I change the next step's time or priority.
Any help would be appreciated. 
-------------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem:

No comments:

Post a Comment