Sunday, February 19, 2012

yogi_Setup To AutoFill Two Rows Of Data In Another Sheet From One Source Row

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.                                      Google Spreadsheet                       www.energyefficientbuild.com

user dcdva said:
Need help with auto-filling two rows of data from one source row
Hi everyone,
I'm sure I'm missing something obvious here.
I'm looking for an auto-fill function that will let me copy down two-rows of data at a time without incrementing by two. The source data is contained on one row (Entry Tab) but needs to be displayed on two rows (Pretty Tab). Manually entered the second set of data on Pretty Tab so you can see what I'm trying to accomplish.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AlJa1o__trcidGJBbk96aW5NeVhub2VOSkMwY3JackE&output=html
Thanks in advance.
---------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment