Sunday, May 20, 2012

yogi_Compute Grades By Dropping Specified Number Of Lowest Grades And Present Results Per Spec

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #548    May 20, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.

user Cackoa said:
Problem with spreedsheet formula
Hi
I know that there is some people who can do miracles with spreedsheets formulas. I have problem with this "algorithm":
this is sample sheet. I have sheet with exam marks. I want to have some marks which not be counted to the final grade. This marks should be the worst from all (of this person).
For example: mark 5 (where max is 10) is better than mark 7 (where max is 20).
Can you help me write formula to SUM and % od possible points? Feel free to edit this form. I will don't delete this -> it will be example for other people.
-----------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment