Saturday, May 26, 2012

yogi_Select The First Blank And First D In Any Column Of Given Table And Post Values In Column A Of Corresponding Rows

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #562    May 26, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.

user Chewy3399 said:
Selecting the last data
I have a spreadsheet that a friend and I both use a form to enter data in. One column either has a value of blank, for my data, or a D for his data, what function could I use to retrieve the last entry for each of us, it can be in two separate cells.
----

Is a sample of my data, basically what I want to do is extract the time column for the last entry for D and for "Blank" and put that time stamp in another cell.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
following is my proposed solution to the problem


No comments:

Post a Comment