Tuesday, August 28, 2012

yogi_Set Up An Invoice Sheet For The Week With Daily Start Stop And Break Hours And Invoice Amount Based On Hourly Rate

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #719   Aug 28, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.

user BAMM Design said: (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=4uvknqql63q3#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/cGeprFG5nWM)
Compiling hours for invoice 
I am using google docs for my timesheet. Everyday I record how many hours and minutes I take to do each task. At the end of the week I would like to add the hours of each day together and multiply them by the rate per hour to calculate the amount charged my client.
I've attached this example spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Au3preplIldTdGZGT3N4YW95NUEwMmZsY1k1VXRDaGc
I'm not savvy with spreadsheet jargon (mac user, graphic artist guy), so please explain in plain english.
Much thanks in advance to anyone who can help me figure this out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment