Tuesday, August 14, 2012

yogi_Various Options For Wrapping TEXT Separated By Space And Underscore Characters

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.       Google Spreadsheet    Post  #694   Aug 14, 2012     www.energyefficientbuild.com.

user AmandaM said:
Google spreadsheet will not wrap text with an underscore 

I have a spreadsheet and my normal text will wrap within the cell, but when there are underscores instead of spaces the text will not wrap. For example Amanda_Is_Awesome will not wrap to fill a cell, but Amanda is Awesome will. Is there any way around this?
Attachments (1)

googlespreadsheet.png
6 KB   View   Download
----
when I said:
You can use Find and replace command to replace the underscore character with space character

Amanda said ... No, unfortunately I need the underscores to stay.

so I preset the following


No comments:

Post a Comment