Saturday, October 20, 2012

yogi_Add More Columns To A Sheet As Specified By User

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      Google Spreadsheet   Post  #817  Oct 20, 2012    www.energyefficientbuild.com.

user Peda batapeky Jovanovic said: (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=9jrp4o21m1am#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/Ei1zCKuE8Lw)
With Kishan help, my public html curently show 3 specific culumn, but I need 8 - submiting by google form
Hello, 
Kishan was help me pretty much with formula. Now I need just to see 5 more columns, everything stay the same

This is the spreadsheet

This is the public HTML

Now, in public HTML for now is visible only B,C and G column, it should be visible H,I,J and K column

Thanks
Peky

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
from what I have follwed what Peky wants to do, following is a solution to the problem

No comments:

Post a Comment