Wednesday, October 17, 2012

yogi_Sort The Computed Data Columns B to L In Sheet yogi_Calc By Column B And Present It In Columns N:X

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      Google Spreadsheet   Post  #810  Oct 17, 2012    www.energyefficientbuild.com.

user ToWGosling said: (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=3rrg4qfnsz5v#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/PYhdLG4PX3E)
Unable to sort
I am using Google Docs via Firefox

I used to be able to sort an area of my spreadsheet - Now when I sort the area nothing happens although Google reports that changes have been saved.  

Am I doing somehting wrong please.  

Gos

---
Thanks Yogia

its here...https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkiM_NTfQdbCdFJpT0FKN2xPUXVzQ3M5U3daQWc4S2c#gid=3

Gos

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
in the following solution I have sorted the computed data in cells B2:L9 and B13: L20 by column B as shown in cells N2:X9, and N13:N20

No comments:

Post a Comment