Monday, December 3, 2012

yogi_Compute For Flights Ground Time In Hours Minutes And Difference In Arrival And Departure In Minutes From Estimated Times


                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #911
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.    Dec 3, 2012

user googledocsfan said:(http://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/MzZjbKi__1c)
Formulas for airplane ground-time / delay minutes. Help! :) Examples included. 

Hello there!  I would like to request someones help in this important project of mine.  I currently am doing this work via Excel.  The excel file is attached.  I am trying to convert this work to the cloud via google docs!
Your help is greatly appreciated.


I did not create this excel file myself, so I have a hard time understanding several of the formulas it is using.  In both excel and google link, columns A-E are manual input.  F - I are also manual input in 24-hr time format.  Columns J, K, M, are the results I am trying to achieve.  In the excel file columns P-S also contains formulas that are linked with the current formulas in J K M, not sure why or how. ;)

Also to mention, in excel, I can easily type "2200" and when in move to the next cell, it will automatically turn into "22:00".  Can the same thing be done via google docs?

Once again THANK YOU ALL in advance for your insight.  Please feel free to visit the google docs link above and compare it to the excel file attached. 

Mahalo from Hawaii!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
following is a solution to the problem 


No comments:

Post a Comment