Saturday, June 22, 2013

yogi_Pull From 'Master Data' Names Of Camp Participants By Weekday For The Specified Week

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1258
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Jun 22, 2013
user Meaghan Lister (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=71dqfph2fqpy#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/EqBmVGVF3_c)

I am trying to sort / filter data to create a registration list from a master list.

I have a master list that contains names of registrations, what days of the week they are attending and what weeks they are registered for.

ie. Columns include:

Name
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
June 26 - 28
July 2 - 6 etc.

I think that I can use the filter function, but I'm not sure how. I want to be able to create a sheet that will filter the data so that I know who is coming on Monday, Tuesday, Wed etc, of each week of the Summer Camp program.

Any ideas?
---
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment