Wednesday, September 18, 2013

yogi_Count Instances Of Numbers In Column A That Are Greater Than And Less Than Respective Specified Numbers

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1372
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Sep 10, 2013
user mike losey (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=8h90ovzom3m#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/FMSmBt1Byzc)
COUNTING VALUES THAT FALL IN A SPECIFIC RANGE
I have a set of numerical numbers ranging from 0-150.  I would like to count how many fall in between a specific numerical range (i.e. how many entries fall between 100-130).  I have tried to do it using a countif formula but I have not been able to get it to work.  The formula I attempted was =COUNTIF(A1:A6;">100") but I am not sure how to make it stop at 130.

I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment