Friday, September 6, 2013

yogi_Set Up A Sheet For Computing Scores With Grading Key in Row 2 And OpenEnded Number Of Questions

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1359
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Sep 06, 2013
user Jim Trainer (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=ap74qt35mh7u#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/m63LZwZ1FTE)
How can I compare two rows and count matching results across columns?
Hi there.  I'm a teacher and I'm trying to build a sheet to automatically grade multiple choice test entries.  I entered one of the top rows as an answer key (eg - a, b, d, c) and I have entered each student's answers in below the answer key (eg - a, c, d, c).  I'd like to have a column to the right of their responses tell me how many they got correct (eg - 3).  I want to be able to copy this formula down the column so that each student has a score listed.  How can I do this?


I'm in Windows 7, using chrome.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment