Saturday, October 19, 2013

yogi_Compute Cost Of Items Based On Color And Quantity From Table In Another Sheet

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1396
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Oct 19, 2013
original poster danossia and question by Jim-C (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=dtczh6cwjgpw#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/2Kcuz8vXZfc)

I have a similar issue that needs help.

I'm trying to calculate unit costs to use based on a selection of choices for Color and Quantity, to provide discounted unit costs for larger quantities based on the Color chosen.


The formula I used to determine the unit cost is:  =filter('Sheet2'!C2:C41;match(concat('Sheet2'!A2:A41;'Sheet2'!B2:B41);concat(D2:D;E2:E);0))

When I try to copy this formula down in the colum, it pastes to a =CONTINUE(F2, 2, 1)

How do I get this to correctly point to my Sheet 2 with data?

Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment