Wednesday, October 30, 2013

yogi_Count Row By Row Instances Of Column C Names In Columns H And N Of Sheet Named responses

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1403
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Oct 30, 2013
question by Stephanie Brooks (working with at risk yourth) (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=2rjy30tg356g#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/JSmLxYHQT_A)
count how many times the name in Column A appears in my form response sheet "responses"
I need to count how many times a students name located in "names" appears on my "responses" sheet. columns where names will appear in several columns. I will attach the file I am working. Thanks to anyone that can help!
Attachments (1)
homework question help.xlsx
93 KB   View   Download
-----------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment