Wednesday, December 4, 2013

yogi_Merge Several Sheets Of A Spreadsheet Into yogi_COMPOSITE All Rows Where Textual Column I Of Merged Sheets Is Not Blank

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1435
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Nov 24, 2013
question by BTGov (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=1kdqdmp9bh1u#!mydiscussions/docs/hRjM2vxYXoY)
How to display all values in a column across multiple sheets
I have a google spreadsheet with several sheets that are all formatted identically.  Each sheet has it owns name relative to different accounts that I am tracking.  Each sheet has the same column headers, but I want to generate another sheet with a formula that returns all values in column j for all sheets in document while excluding the blank cells.
---
Here is the link


I basically want to have a sheet that shows all data in columns (B through I) across all sheets from "First" to "Last" when there is a value in column I.

Let me know what you think.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment