Thursday, January 9, 2014

yogi_Highlight Data That Is In Column B But Not In A with Red BackGround And Data That Is In Both B And A With Green BackGround

                                          Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1480
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Jan-09-2014
question by Sebatian Segura (http://productforums.google.com/forum/?zx=8fq81rkbegoi&usp=sheets_web#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/UXJjax7QHSA)
Compare data on columns
Hi all, if anyone can help me with this case thank you much

I have to find if the data on column A mach with the data of another column.

For example, in columnn A I have a list of numbers and in column B of another listing, I need to know if the data in column B are in column A and if not, identify what data in column B was not found

Thank you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
as of Jan-08-2014 I have noticed there is a problem displaying Google New Sheets in my blog posts

so in case my spreadsheet is not being displayed in the blog post, I am posting an image of the spreadsheet  as well



No comments:

Post a Comment