Saturday, March 15, 2014

yogi_Sum Row By Number Of Transactions For Each Client And Total Number Of Transactions By ID

                                         Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1562
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Mar-15-2014
post by Naomi Ebert Smith(https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/IjiS5WiiErs)
Applying countif formula to large data set - most efficient way to do it
Hi all,

I've put a link to an example of what I am trying to do for each ID. At the moment I am sorting manually, then changing the range of the forumla to get the result. The thing is that I have a lot of data to do that too, I just feel that there must be a more efficient way of doing it. 


I am using this formula for each ID    =COUNTIF(B3:B10,">0") Workings are on the right hand side of the original data. 

Any help would be appreciated!

Naomi
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment