Saturday, April 26, 2014

yogi_Compute Sum Of Quantities Of Products Listed In 'RIEPILOGATIVO' By Each Month And Whole Year From The Transactions Listed In 'MERCER'


                                         Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1616
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Apr-26-2014
post by ANTONINO L: (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/L3igpL-dKyY)
FILTER O FORMULA FOR PROBLEM

this post supplements the solution presented in my following blog post:
yogi_Compute Sum Of Quantities Of Products Listed In Sheet2 By Month From The Transactions Listed In Sheet1
http://yogi--anand-consulting.blogspot.com/2014/04/yogicompute-sum-of-quantities-of.html
---
Hello, 
I've tried and I can not get it to work. 

Set directly in the spreadsheet, I would be grateful if you could help me. 


thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have presented the solution in sheet named yogi_RIEPILOGATIVO

No comments:

Post a Comment