Wednesday, April 9, 2014

yogi_Pull Cost Of Items From Spreadsheet 'yTest Cigar Cost' And Increase It By Specified Amount


                                         Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1594
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Apr-09-2014
post by Benjamin Rojo: (https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!mydiscussions/docs/UWIykq-MGA8)
How to add a formula to ImportRange?
Hello All,

I would like to multiplicate the result of an "Importrange" formula directly in the receiving cell:

=importrange("bla65416541bla9875987987";"Sheet1!E2:E21")*1.16 

will give me the correct result only in the first cell of the column. 

Without "*1.15", all the column is populated as it should.

Thanks in advance for your replys!

---
Thanks for your answer Yogi,

Test-Cigar-Cost
Test Cigar Price

I would like to increase automatically the prices in "Cost" of 15% with a result in "Price" column B. 

(Price)B2=importrange("1l24CHoLbTB6H3zgqPwPEAp4H3TBxRmrJQl4jSlLJQZc","Sheet1!B2:B17")*1.15 give me a correct result but only in B2. I would like to have the entire column updated based on the 15% increase.

If I have to repeat the process and change formulas in each cells I better make a Copy/Paste from Excel directly...which is time consuming.

(Price)B2=importrange("1l24CHoLbTB6H3zgqPwPEAp4H3TBxRmrJQl4jSlLJQZc","Sheet1!B2:B17") works and give me the results from (Cost) on the entire column without the increase I need.

My expected result is in (Price)ColumnC. I need those result without having to change manually the name of the base cell. 

Thanks again

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------








No comments:

Post a Comment