Wednesday, October 15, 2014

yogi_Formula In Cell G2 To Pull Data From Columns A2 To E Where Entries In E End With 'Uhr' Or Are Less Than 4 Weeks Old

                 Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1796
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Oct-15-2014
post by  Andy Herzberg:
(https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/docs/spreadsheets/yKw1HINzfXM)
Select where contains string
Hi all, 

After struggling two evenings searching for the correct formula I hope to find my luck here.  :-)

I am importing a table from a finance page to grab from there the values that are under four weeks old or contain the string "Uhr". If so I want to sum up the values of "Kursziel" and calculate the average. 

I could manage to select the ones that are less than four weeks old but cannot grab the values of "Kursziel" by using the SELECT state. I am also not able to grab the "Kursziel" if the date contains the string "Uhr".

Here is my spreadsheet:

Thank you very much for providing help!!!

Best, Andy 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment