Monday, December 1, 2014

yogi_From Table In Columns A To C Pull Entries Where Column C is Not Blank And Sort Them By WeekDay In Ascending Order

              Google Spreadsheet   Post  #1851
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Dec-01-2014
How to use filter formula for two columns, with one output
Okay, so this is essentially the formula (in words) that I need:

=(show all of the cells in Column C that are in the same row as cells in Column A that contain the phrase "MON").

If that makes any sense. Thank you, I'm terrible with sheets, have been searching for an answer and I will really appreciate any help!!
---
Thanks for the reply, Leith! This formula doesn't seem to work either, though. It shows a "#N/A" error message.

I've attached an example of what my spreadsheet looks like, to give you an idea of what I'm trying to do. The spreadsheet I'm working with is a large scale company schedule, and I'd like to see what individual employee's schedules look like.

Thanks!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment