Thursday, December 15, 2016

yogi_Rank Entities In Column C Based On Their Performance By Attributes In Fields F E And G

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2095
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Dec-15-2016
Determining Rank across 3 variables / Google Sheets and Stats
I have been stumped with this one all day -- hoping someone might help me. I just don't know where to begin

I need to create a weighted ranking system which will assign a ranked value as a percentage.

The first data set is an integer value of anywhere from 0 - Infinity ( just depends on the data at hand) 
Second and third data set are percentage values of 1-100%
 

I have created an example sheet of my data -- you can see what I have in the link below



The three data sets of concern are the Treats Eaten, Obedience Score, and Friendliness Score.

Days in training do not matter.

I want to know which dog has the highest ranking based on those scores. The most important value to consider is obedience, the second most important value is most treats eaten, and the third is Friendliness. 

I want to know which dogs have the best combinations of  highest obedience with the highest treats and the highest friendliness 

 Please help! 


Thank you so much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment