Sunday, June 11, 2017

yogi_Mark The First Instance Of An Item As OK And All Subsequent Instances of the Same Item As DUPLICATE

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2181
Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     www.energyefficientbuild.com.   Jun-11-2017
question by Aleksandar Arsovski:
Hi I need help with to modify arrayformula for Duplicate check up.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/133wLHdtTa80jge1Vw_K9IGVFOmyl7sM7zjmMRIPP6xg/edit?usp=sharing

in B1 is my arrayformula which not functioning good, since I want first instance of the duplicate value to have Ok not Duplicate.

In C2 to C21 is how I want the result to look, and the formulas there are working as I want but I doesn't know how to make it work in Array Formula.

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Aleks

No comments:

Post a Comment