Monday, October 16, 2017

yogi_Key-in In A2 Date For Specified Weekday And Then On Specified Time Advance The Date By Specified Number Of Days

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2271

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Oct-16-2017
question by: RickyWang
Excel automatic sheet update
Hi there, 

I have a projector signup at the moment and I need it to update weekly; I was wondering if I could create a formula or google script that would change the date every Wednesday at 11pm to the next week Wednesday's date. I already have a script that clears the fillout section every Wednesday at 11pm...

So for example, it would go like this:

Oct 18,2017, and on that day, at 11pm, it would change to Oct 25, 2017 and so on...

if anyone could help, thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment