Wednesday, March 21, 2018

yogi-Count Sum Of Instances Of Hourly Times Between 8:00 And 1:00 On Specified Dates

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2403

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Mar-21-2018

question by: Kelly Sheppard
https://productforums.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=ba_notification#!topic/docs/BhFc21pWQpY;context-place=forum/docs
Can you do a filter and countif formula?
I'm looking for a formula that will be able to return a count of occurrences from a list for a certain time frame within a specified date range. The date range needs to be able to change, but the time frames do not (by time frames I mean between 8:00am and 8:59am).

I've attached a sample sheet. I have a formula to filter and count all occurrences but I need to have one that will just return a count for the specified date. I've included that one on the sheet. I'm wondering if you can do a filter with a countif but can't seem to get it to work.

Here is the link

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment