Tuesday, April 10, 2018

yogi_Compute Average Of Entries In Column F For Names In H2:H For Month Specified In Cell G2

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2418

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Apr-10-2018

What is the formula for when you want the avg of 1 column only when other column is "x"?
Hello Google Forum Community!

Another situation I'm hoping I can get some help with. I'm looking to get a Formula in I2 that will give me the avg of all data entries in F2:F, but only if the agent's name matches. Ex: F2:F avg if C2:C = "John Smith".

Does anyone know how I would do that? 

I tried with a =query, but could not get it top work out.

I intend on have a google form auto enter the data into these columns and will have agent names change under column C to include anywhere from 11-20 different agent names over the year.

I am sharing the doc, see the "Absenteeism" tab at the bottom to find my ref.


Thanks,

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment