Sunday, April 1, 2018

yogi_Present In A Single Column Starting From Cell A2 Entries From Specified Cells Of A Specified Sheet

Google Spreadsheet   Post  #2412

Yogi Anand, D.Eng, P.E.      ANAND Enterprises LLC -- Rochester Hills MI     Apr-01-2018

Trying to use fill down to fill down to access data from another sheet but it skips cells.

So I have one sheet with a bunch data in A:Z. I am using =TRANSPOSE('Sheet1'!A52:Z52) to take the data from that sheet and transpose it on another sheet. This would transpose 26 pieces of data. I then want to select the transposed data and fill it down so the next data it would show is from A53:Z53 then A54:Z54 etc... I want to do this a ton of times. Unfortunately when I try to fill it down, it shows data from A80:Z80 then the next shows data from A110:Z110. Not sure why it skips cells. Need to figure out a way around this.

No comments:

Post a Comment